"Through Savannah S. Miller's infectious tone, the narrator pulls from the awkward best friend trope and turns it into medicinal magic...Cunning as it is cutthroat, Savannah does not cut corners with this prolific piece."
- "In Tennessee, Pt. II," forthcoming April 2024, The Dead Mule School of Southern Literature.
- "853 Haiku," forthcoming December 2023, 853 Haikus, Minnesota Chapter of the Sierra Club
- "Rinse Cycle," November 2023, One Sentence Poems, Ambidextrous Bloodhound Press, www.onesentencepoems.com/november-2023
- "Fragile," published March 2023, Sad Girls Club Literary Blog, https://www.sadgirlsclublit.com/post/fragile-savannah-s-miller
- "Hunger," published September 2022, Remarkable Poetry, Silent Spark Press, silentsparkpress.com/products/remarkable-poetry
- "Vanilla Latte," published February 2022, One Sentence Poems, Ambidextrous Bloodhound Press, www.onesentencepoems.com/archive-2014-2023